Within a supplier assessment, your client may ask you to upload a certain document, as for instance, a signed code of conduct. In this article, you will learn how to upload documents step-by-step.
How to upload a code of conduct within an assessment?
- Go into the respective assessment and question.
- Click on the 'Download' icon next to the blue PDF button to download the code of conduct.
- Read it carefully, stamp and sign it.
- Then, click on 'Code of Conduct' below 'Answers'.
- In most cases, you will have to create a new code of conduct. To do so, drop the signed code of conduct into the file field or click on 'Browse'.
- Then, click on the 'Create Document' button which will be enabled once you have attached the code of conduct successfully.
- Lastly, click on the 'Submit' button.
💡The signed code of conduct will be stored in your own company profile under the 'Documents' tab.