How to sign up and create a retraced account
Let's get started!
Welcome to retraced 👋 buckle up and get ready to take your sustainability management and transparency to the next level 🚀
💡Note: If you’ve received an invitation to join retraced by a network partner, you don’t need to create a new account - it’s already been created for you. Check out how to login to your account to get started!
Otherwise, in order to access our platform, including your dashboard and profile, you first need to setup an account. Here’s a step-by-step guide:
- Click on this ‘Sign up’ link or type dashboard.retraced.co/sign-up into your browser.
- Enter your name and business email address. This email address will be your login access to retraced 🔐- no need to choose and remember yet another password!
- Click on the ‘Continue’ button and you’ll be prompted for some basic company information.
- Enter your company name, facility process (e.g. Retailer, Cut Make Trim, Distributor, Laundry, etc), and country.
- Accept our terms and conditions, then click on the ‘Create Account’ button.
- Click on the ‘Back to login’ button, which will take you to the login page.
💡Note: Be aware of the empty space after the code when directly copying and pasting the log-in code from the email. It must be deleted, otherwise log-in is not possible. If you experience any issues with receiving the welcome email or log-in code, please follow these steps .
And that’s it! 🎉 Your retraced account is now up and running. Feel free to jump right in and start exploring our platform - we’re thrilled to have you onboard.