With retraced, you can manage and keep an overview of your certifications (awarded to your company as well as your network), all in one place.
How to upload new certifications
- Go to the ‘Certifications’ tab in the navigation bar.
- Click on the + button.
- Click on ‘Certifications’.
- Select the certification from the drop down menu.
💡 We have over 100 different types of certifications and standards on our platform. If you’d like to upload one that isn’t already there, feel free to let us know via the help ❔ button.
5. Select the company the certification is awarded to from the drop down menu.
6. Click the ‘+Create claim’ button.
7. Now your claim is in draft mode, where you can modify and input the certification details. Fill out all applicable fields that you can retrieve from the certificate, including the document and license number, issue and expiration date, and by which company it was issued by.
8. Upload the file (with maximum size of 100MB).
9. Click the ‘Save & Request’ button for us to review it for approval. We do this manually to ensure information is correct and meets the requirements for it to be shown to end consumers.